Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

fcuk that bloody "b"

just back from work and rushing to school & i'm late!!!
but i still wanna blog cause i'm damn angry with a bloody "b".
remember the post about me saying someone telling me some
stuffs about someone? i'm gonna say everything out now.




thanks kelly for telling me that winnie is a bloody "b".
blame myself stupid for not believing me and now i've
gotten all this shit!!! wtf!!!
i stil thought i could close one eye and forget everything
that's why i didn't disclose the name and yet, she did this.
really really damn pissed off. well, blame myself for
being stupid. _I_ dun ever let me see her outside again.





i miss dear. ): but i can't skip school anymore. i really
need to study now. sigh~ i'm rushing to school and then to
find deary already. misses~

No comments: