Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Friday, March 13, 2009

i went to rebel last wednesday with my girlfriends
as phuture's full with my left eye
swollen ! o.o ! powederful de me. lols !
.
.
.
did enjoy myself dancing the nights off with
my girlfriends but my poor irritated eye pissed
me off. ):
.
.
.
i think i saw someone. hahahahahahahaha.
and saw a funny couple which i think the girl's
a total failure. tsktsktsk*
.
.
.
don't say ppl lah. scarly i bring my boyfriend to that
kind of places he also like that treat me. -_-
lols.
.
.
.
.
saw kelly's aeroplane. i swear am not going
to ask her out EVER AGAIN. =x
.
.
.
went to see doctor ytd as my eye wasn't getting
any better. T.T the doctor said it was a serious
eye infection. ): got 2 days MC . so my driving lesson
was cancelled. it's been 3 weeks since i last drived.
confirm TP will fail. which is coming soon already. =x
.
.
.
i was wondering whether i should go to work
if my eye is getting better tomorrow cause i'm broke
already and i'm saving up cause i might be going to
Taiwan with boyfriend !!!! maybe only. *excited*
.
.
.
alright , update till here. no pictures for rebel.
cause my eye is super pain and my digital cam
boh battery. T.T

No comments: