Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Thursday, August 27, 2009

finally !!!! our exams are all over. :D
.
.
.
.
i'll upload photos as soon as i'm done and over
with my show , "bai quan nu wang"
.
.
.
.
.
went to wisma to have my teppanyaki lunch with sally
just now after our exam.
then headed to ion orchard to shop and bought 2 anklets
@ Mintmark & Co.
for yifeng as her birthday present as well as for myself.
why?
that's because the anklets she bought for us for my birthday
present was broken. ):
nvm , i've replaced it. :D
.
.
.
.
.
i'm very sorry for making you unhappy during your birthday.
we were both at the top of our bad mood. haha.
anyway , i hope this remake of belated birthday celebration
could cheer you up and somehow "mi bu" the gaps that
we're having now as we're all so busy with our own stuffs. ):
.
.
.
.
.
.
alright , now...
time to enjoy before my attachment starts at sept.
saved up for cousin's 21st birthday and kelly's 19th birthday. (:
saved up for sept's driving money and oct's TP test money. ):
.
.
.
.
.
adieous world.

No comments: