Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Monday, May 16, 2011

Back to work; Share the love

Sorry people for neglecting my blog and my lovely blog. :(
back to work already and busy occupying myself by going out and
drink drink drink. drink until i wanna die already. hahahahahahaha.
met up with my primary school, childhood close friends,
Vicki (huifen), Jasmine and Huijing !
Finally, after 8 years ! yoohoo ~
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Still as much things to talk about.
Luckily got mutual friends and Vicki is still as blur as ever. :)
yay !
All is still the same old pattern. :D
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Waiting for them to upload photos and tag me then blog about it again.
So sorry, i got no digital cam now so can't upload. heehee ~
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Alright, back to liquid 40 and work . Huat ahhh !
hahahahahahahaha.
then same, working as telemarketer at ERA
then stopped my work at home already. kinda sian eh. :x
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
See my baby nephew, CYRUS !
Soooo cute ! heehee ~
i wanna have a baby too.
I wanna have it with an ang moh. :x
lalalalalala ~
aiya, see how lah . just let nature take its course.
when it happens, it happened.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
T.G.I.F with girlfriends! (belle and gracey)
Feng was busy preparing for exams. :(
well, meet up soon and next gathering at liquid !
Wanna intro you all good and nice foods !
and it's cheap and nice !
heehee ~
See, always me who aim the food first. ALWAYS. -.-





Sweet and bitter drink of wifey. Candy floss lehhhh ~
hahahahahahahaha. :)



the effects of wifey's camera is sooo nice !
tempted to buy canon's digital cam too.
But i like sony leh. how how how how how how? :(





HAHAHAHAHAHAHA,
little secrets of ours. :p




















they're my pillar of supports and i know i've said that before,
but i'm really glad i've met them.
dont know what i'll do without them.
thanks for being there always, whenever i needed someone.
Loves , much. :D
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

BIRTHDAY BOY @ LIQUID 40 !
Happy birthday Manjit !
It's good to see your face at boat quay after so long again! :D
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
MY NEW HAIR COLOUR !
nice? :D heehee ~





Bleach of my hair, making it felt like grass now. :(
but using conditioner to wash my hair now so it's still okay ~ :)
luckily not as gold as i thought. omg. scary. but overall,
i like the hair colour ! :D
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
WENT TO ESTHER'S PLACE
to mj tgt with her bf , carolyn and carol's bf. :D
took pics with esther's baby, charko !
CUTE !




Booo ~ so scared. hahahahahaha. :)





Bear hug ~ ahahahahahahahaha.


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
AH MA'S PLACE
for my cousin's solemnisation. :)
Me and weiting. :)

Me and xiuhua.
my cousin-in-law
Cousin's soon to be wife so is my
cousin-in-law, right?
hahahahahahahahahaha.
Aiyo, so many people getting married. i also want! :(

Me and Evonne. :D

Me and Lilian jiejie.


the female lead. :)
me and weiping aka ah girl to us.

eh? why like my cousin alson getting married with ah girl ah? -.-
super disiao only alson. hahahahahahahahaha.

Only i act cute, as usual ~ -.-

Okay, my sister suggested all act cute together. hahahahahahaha.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
SINGAPORE FLYER,
to visit esther for her flea. :D










.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
SELF SHOT CAMWHORE ! :)














.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
NEX DINNER WITH
Gracey, kenneth and mega bestfriend. :)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
okay, done blogging.
no time to edit the pictures cause i needa update my lovely blog
and need to prepare for work already. :(
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
So, here is my ugly, pimple face and whatever you all wanna say.
You all happy can already. hahahahahahahahha.
not very pretty lah ah, i admit first. :p
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
oh shit, just realised, i forgot to upload me and esther's photos
when i was alone at heeren, waiting for gracey and wifey
to finish school then T.G.I.F
nvm, update again tgt the other time. :D
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
okay okay, really gtg already. hmmm , should i update today at our lovely
blog or tmr? like very rush leh. sigh ~ :(
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
update again soon.
30 more days. :)
miss you.

No comments: