Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

today; 365 days and still counting on.


today marks the one year that he's gone by my side.
why i chose this photo?
Cause this photo was the photo we chose to put at our facebook tgt
before he's gone.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I'm sick , on this very day. WHY?!
only makes me miss him more.
I haven't had flu for so long. I don't mind coughing.
But why fever?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I still remember he used to force me to see the doctor when
he's around and knows that i'm sick cause i don't
like to see doctor. :(
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Everything is different. I tried not to think as much as I can all these while.
I drink, drank and drunk.
Thought I've already slowly moved on and get ahead with life, with him
at a place in my heart BUT... i don't think that's the case.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I still remember I was somehow drunk or high one day and i miss him so much
that i hallucinate that he was still here and we were just having a tiff.
But you know, the harsh reality always hit you so damn hard.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Called his phone and it was off, looked down on my feet and realised...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Okay, I should not cry, I will not cry, I CANNOT CRY and I won't cry. :)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I can't sleep, cannot sleep, couldn't sleep.
zombie today. confirm. :(
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Bought quite a number of stuffs for him.
Got mahjong, mixtures of cigarettes, tidbits, some money, gold teals.
LOL.
Mummy says burn more money for him so that he could give me dream,
say what, they below need pay money to give us dream de.
Hahahahahahahaha.
Like she very familiar with the below system hors. -.-
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Later meeting gracey and kenneth together eat lunch, then dabao for him
and head off to visit him ! yay.
finally, made my promise. :D
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
will take photos if i have the mood, got the mood and then update over at our
lovely blog. this blog is rusty, that blog is more rusty.
Busy with work !
Need more staffs. Short handed. (Hmmm, am i even using the correct words? whatever ~ )
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Okay, off to prepare now and to write letter also.
Been so long since i wrote to sosa.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I hope you're doing good.
Never knew it could still hurt so much.
Distance is the worst cause i'd never know
if you'd be missing me too or had already
forgotten about me.
I miss you so much,
still bits and pieces of me.
love you, 25th feb 2009.

No comments: