Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Friday, July 15, 2011

MY GIRLSsssss & myself. :)






i'm here , once again, with my zipai pics first of course.
hahahahahahahahaha.
Picnik.com is really such a nice place to edit the brightness & contrast
and the effects of the pics.
It's chio-ness ! & what's more, IT'S FOC !!!! :D
what're you waiting for people,
faster go to http://picnik.com and edit your pictures for free !
Okay ~ i'm like doing some kind of promoting here now,
but who ask me to be born to be kind
and love to share everything nice with everyone. :D
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
okay, now. update the pics with me and my girls ~
:D
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
THAT DAY AT NEX WITH THEM.
This one ugly and fat neh.
Again again again ~

this one not too bad, but my pose like simi prostitute like that.
LOL.

this one still not so bad. one of my favourite ! :D

Cute one ! i like, i like i like ! :D




Then i gotta rush off to work already.
Bought a lanyard for my phone for $3.90,
used one day and it broke off. -.-
ccb ~
not i chor lor (rough)
but the quality really is cannot make it. omg ~
lol !
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
KENNETH'S 22nd BIRTHDAY @ COSTA SAND PASIR RIS.









Hello, mr photographer, what chu doing?
we not ready lah dhey ~
again again ! *roarrrrr*








Okay, played ban luck (blackjack 21)
for awhile, not with money but beer cause need to clear
their stock of beer. LOL.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
then home sweet home cause next day morning need go
tui jiao. :(
.
.
.
.
.
.
.





Okay, end with my own zipai pics again. :)
that's the end of my blog post.
hope you people enjoy and have a great weekend ahead ! :D
will update again ! :)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Oh ya, I'll be heading to genting with my liquid 40
boss and colleagues on 21st july 2011 - 24th July 2011!
Will be back with more pictures and details ! :D
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
be right back ~ byeeee ~
love ! :)

No comments: