Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

I'M BORED !!!

eh bee xi dee yee ehf gee hedge ai jay kay elle am an oh pee quee are ass tee you vee double-u axe why zeeee

are you people as bored as me that's why you all tried to read what i type above? hahahahahaha.
I'm bored at home, just done with my presentation. omg. so busy with work work work these few days as a new project is coming up so need to do lots of stuffs.

till i don't sleep well , i eat a lot and i'm just busy !

i tend to eat a lot when i'm stress. not a very good idea. need to do something bout it.

by the way, these few days, it is proven that i'm getting more and more dumb as days goes by. i don't know why. :( sigh ~ need to do something bout it too ! :O

haha, will upload the pics i took at hong kong once i'm much more free. busy now lah, no choice and the photoshoot photos i haven't get yet ! so cannot upload. haha. ^^ too bad, so sad. :p


gonna go rest my eyes a bit and then up to prepare for work again. omg, shag life i've got. work, work, work and still work. FML, seriously. :(


BUT BECAUSE OF MONEY, I WILL DO IT AND I CAN DO IT.

i grumble grumble grumble and at the end of the day, it's still the same. -.-
okay okay, don't grumble liao. bye bye ! :D



Nahhhh ~ saying goodbye with a pic of my future husband !
Hahahahahahahaha.
no lah , of course. i get this kind of husband, i will kill him first then kill myself !
don't want other girls to suffer also !
LOL.

Alright, this is real goodbye already. Till then, bye bye. ^^

No comments: