Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Monday, February 19, 2007

16th feb' 2007
went to find ah dear then went to bugis village to alter jeans
then went to shop for grace's present
as i bought for her de wallet is kinda boyish and
alicia has bought a wallet for her already .
so i bought a t-shirt for her . =)
after altering jeans and everything ,,
went back to tpy . everything was in a rush la
saw anna and grace at enter waiting for baby
then went to fair price to buy food
nat came and help us to carry .
then jason was at his house waiting for us
then he help us with the food .
so me and ah dear prepare and bathe and everything
ah dear's mother help me to marinate the chicken,,
bought prawns ,, chicken wings and sotong balls for me
thanks aunty ! i love her la !
then went to the bbq !
jason helped us carry the drinks which is alot .
thanks once again .
me ,, ah dear ,, jason and nat reached first
then baby and grace came .
then followed by lewis ,, bei bei ,, terrence ,,
jian yong ,, ray boy and no more le . sad hur ~
but nvm ,, cause we still enjoyed it !
i was the one bbq-ing the food most ok ! others just grab and eat . pfft !
ecspecially ah dear . only cooked the prawn for himself .
he was supposed to cook foe me kks .
but nvm ,, since he always cooked for me .
i was glad that the food was only left with abit
so i think it was quite successful uh ?
then went to gamble and me and ah dear lose $30 ++
this year luck no good no good .
then went to ah dear house and then home after that . =D
17th feb'2007
went in to malaysia . sat my stepfather's car to woodland and then
sat my bro's bike to all the checkpoint . and my sis they all sat my
stepfather's friend car in .
hello ~ i'm scared of the AIDS needle kks
but luckily nothing happen la .
saw that most of the bikes are sparks and waves
hardly saw any sp ,, kawa . can u imagine . hur ~ cannot blame . kampong ma .
then sat my stepfather's friend car back to kulai then
my stepfather and mother drove my bro's bike .
haha . so funny la . see my mother wear the full face helmet . keke
then reached kulai le ,, slept awhile jiu eat reunion dinner
less and less ppl . zzz . no fun
then all the children came later .
then we played fireworks . heh .
i was trying to trick a lil boy then he didn't know he light a firework already ,,
then he hold very tight at his chest then it bomb . haha
then all his hand black black . like very pain la . i felt so guilty . =x
then played poker . lose 2 ringgit . haha
18th feb' 2007
then slept . then woke up early in the morning cause of those lil children . -.-
then slack awhile then went back to s'pore . heh
my brother rode his bike back first then i sat my "step-uncle" car to malaysia interchange ?
then took bus to the malaysia checkpoint and checkout then to woodland lorr
took quite a number of bubble gum then was kinda scared u know
cause i kept it in my pocket . then if my shirt came up abit ,, it would be seen
but luckily nvr la . haha
then reached s'pore le jiu go back home then went to ah ma house .
meet ah dear there then gamble again . zzz
lose again . -.- this time fifty plus
then after that ,, went to bishan ,, wanted to watch protege with
ah dear ,, my sis and my sis's bf .
but it is alot of ppl lorr .
then went to buy vcd . kung-fu mahjong 3 and cinderella
then went back to ah dear house gamble with his two sister
and we win this time . haha
sixteen only la . haas
then watched the two vcds . the show cinderella suck-ed can .
so dark . cannot see anything then some more we dun even know what they talking
then slept
19th feb' 2007
woke up at five plus ,, slacked ,, slacked and slacked .
slacked until very late lorr then everything in a rush
then was kinda pek chek la .
then hurriedly went home bathe and everything and here i am blogging !
going to watch protege at bishan with ah dear later .
now going ton play poker with my brother they all .
will update again ! ecspecially the photos !
and once again ,,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME !

No comments: