Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

19th feb' 2007
went to bishan to catch a movie with ah dear .
got out of house too late so we gotta catch the 01:20 am show .
as it was still early ,, we went to jason house to gamble .
lose thirty plus first the win back twenty lidat . heng uh .
then cabbed down to bishan to meet wei hao ,, ah lu ,, bei bei
jian yong ,, terrence ,, nat and alan choong .
went to watch protege .
nice show but like no meaning .
then after movie went to gamble with them .
lose fifty plus to sixty at first then kio back . phew .
alan choong that lucky brat . keep "ban luck" .
so he wined all our money .
then went to eat breakfast in the morning
cabbed home . (:
i love this phrase . "praise the puays"
LMAO
20th feb' 2007
fcuk my com man . couldn't upload any of the pictures .
damn blogger damn photobucket for making my com sooo lagg-ed
am going to my grandma house to gamble again .
woke up kinda early due to some noise pollution from my cousin
think am not going to upload any photos for this few months .
lazy la deh ~
some more ,, waste of my time . pfft ~
update again . =S

No comments: