Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Friday, April 27, 2007




i decided on it once i knew it .
ok ,, that's my one and
only choice . i have no choice
at all .
at first i thought it wouldn't
affect me at all and i can't
wait to destroy it .
but now ,, as the time drew
nearer ,, i'm getting afraid .
afraid of the pain .
afraid i'll miss .
sigh . ppl normally regret after
they've lost sth . now
i know i'm gonna lose it sooner
or later but i can't
cherish it . sigh ~



as time goes by ,,
his face slowly disappearing
from my mind . his name ,,
his call and his text msgs
slowly disappear too .
i'm slowly starting to get used to
it . even if i'm not used to it ,,
wad can i do ?
so ,, i made myself to get used
to it . slowly ,,
i'll forget his smell and his
everything . and by
the time it come ,, i guess
its time to get a new one . (:



just got home from work .
so tired . dun feel like
going out . baby think
wants to slack at tpy .
grace with bf .
kelly with bf too ba .
anyway ,, i'm not feeling
very well also la .
hmmm ,,
i dunno wad's gotten onto
me but i feel like
i dun have any close frens
anymore .
i just dun want and i
dun feel like to associate with
ppl . oh god ! i'm turning
anti-social . even to my
very best fren !
cure me cure me !
hope everything goes smoothly
for me on monday .
i and i hope that he'll
find someone he love soon
so i can give myself
a stronger reason it's
time to give up.
and i promise i won't
do anything to break
them up again .
i'll STOP contacting him .
aiya ,, i now also never
contact him liao
so just go ahead only lorr .
ok ,, turning emo soon .
better stop it . off to sleep . (:

No comments: