Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Thursday, April 05, 2007

sorry frens for not updating . haha .
nth much though . been rotting at home ,,
slacking at school or working lorr .
but i've been independent recently la .
i'm so proud of myself . i can go
town and shop alone . lol . somehow ,,
it's kinda fun too la . i still have my cig to
accompany me . lol .

this break-up with him was sooo
weird . i dunno how to describe but
it was just weird . usually ,, i would
be msg-ing a number of guys and
meeting up with them . but this
time ,, i didn't . although ,, i did reply
when they msg me la . but i just dun have
the mood to go out with them leh .
sigh ~ dunno why also . friday is my
sis b'dae . and he's being invited .
oh gosh . gonna meet him . dunno
why feel kinda anxious . =x

hey frens ,, i found a new way killing
boredom at home ! it is ...
buy dvd and watch . those lian xi ju
that kind . lol . am watching "it started
with a kiss" . erm ,, NICE . haha .

didn't went to school . actually wanted to
sleep longer . then the stupid uncle ask
me go work early . no ppl help . zzz
so ,, no choice . i got to wake up now .
so here i am . blogging . LOL .

ok ,, update till here . i still got to
finish writing those letters . got
to pass to him tml le . =S

No comments: