Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Friday, June 22, 2007

been doing alot of things this few days .
accompanying ah dear and many many
more la . hmmm , i'll talk about the interesting
part okays .
last monday i think ...
met up with ah dear , kel
& terrence to study . got
the mood to study liao then
lewis came . my god .
jitao spoil our plan of studying
cause he and ah dear keep
playing then make us laugh . zzz .
then went home with nothing
much in the end .
yesterday ...
ah dear came my house then met
up with yifeng then went to circuit road .
bei bei's work place . eh eh ,
dun every time see her siao siao
lidat . she very hot de hors . LOL .
wa , jitao make me wanna work there also
lorr . easy money la . BOO ~
then met lewis , aaron and terrence there too .
me & yifeng headed to bei bei's house
while the guys headed to bishan to
meet up with the rest of their brothers .
hmmm , was fun at bei bei's house .
created lame-but-funny video .
took lots of photos too but all
at bei bei's phone . and ... me & yifeng
ate alot too . muahhahahaha ~
can't stay her house for long la . confirm
grow fat !!! too many nice things
and temptation le . chatted alot too .
nice nice . i love it . =D
then slept .... zzzzzzz .
today ...
headed to work from bei bei's
house . my sweetie dear came
fetch me after work to my house
then change and meet kelly and
headed to thomson . (:
and here i am blogging and going
to play audi later .
hmmm ,, school's gonna reopen
soon . i so soo soooo dun feel
like going and i have a strong feeling
i'm not gonna do well for my O
after the study session with them .
cause i simply forget everything . -.-

No comments: