Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Sunday, June 17, 2007

finally i made up my mind

okays . back to update !
was very very busy .
phew ~


lots and lots of decisions to make up .
i feel uncleaned . can't be used those
kind of girl . sigh ~ i dunno who i am
anymore and i guess i'll need some
time to find back kammy .


okays ytd quarrel with ahdear. dua
bing biang . it involved bevian too .
sigh . okays . i'm a bad girl . like i'm
playing with both of them . but i'm
not okays . i just can't make up a choice .
both are good . but ... anyway ,, i've
already made up my mind . i hope
everything will be smooth for me soon .


oh ya . ytd dua bing biang at serangoon .
after ahdear left , i continued to stay with
them cause i dunno where to go . then police
came . then screen-ed . as i was having
other country cig with me , i was brought
back to amk hq . well well , it was damn
ridiculous can . cause of dat damn cig ,
i was hand cuffed and demand that i put
my seat belt . well , how can i possibly
run when i was hand cuffed ! zzz . and with
my identification card with them . stupid !


then was being locked up cause of that
cig . it was dumb la can . locked me up for
9 hours ! bloody hell . okays . i ate , slept and
pass my waste all at the same place . -.-
i didn't ate their thing as i think it suck-ed .
waited for the custom ppl to come and pay my
fine . well , $400 bucks lidat fly away ~
cause i got two pack with me . when another
pack only left two sticks . bevian's
fren more worst . one stick still need do the
same thing as me and fine $200 ! >.<ahdear , kel ,
baby andrew , ahboy , terrence , weihao
and dunno who le la .

update till here ba . shall update photos
soon . tml father's day . dunno daddy
will dua us again anot . sian half half .
if dua then i meet bei bei and yifeng liao
lorr . shopping shopping . no money
still can shop . wth ~ if not , i'm meeting
them on wed . go bei bei's house and stay !
it shall be fun la ! lalalala * okays . update till
here . (:

No comments: