Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Saturday, July 07, 2007

i love ah dear . <3s

am at parklane now . zzz . thomson
full house so we came here . am with
ah dear , kerin and wei hao . (:
i feel that i'm a distance with my
gfs . sometimes i wonder whether
i'm really too much . keep on
accompanying my bf . sigh .
maybe i dun really have time
management .


i'm so scared thinking of world
ends . heard from ah dear at
world ends , our world will be
full of water . OMG . and to
think of it , if it really is going
to world end , who do i wanna
be ? i wanna be with my gfs ,
ah dear , my frens and my
family . but i dun think i can la .
stupid . so wad shall i do ?
*shake head* sigh ~ ppl ,
please conserve something now .
and dun let earth die on us !!!


i'm missing so many ppl now .
and i so wanna meet them .
but everytime i only say say
say only . if not plan liao , this
cannot , that cannot .
i miss my gfs !!
i miss bei bei & yifeng .
i miss kelly & vanessa .
[luckily i still get to see them in school]
i miss my pri school frens .
i miss rebecca .
tear me into many many parts
please . cause i wan to spend
alot alot of times with ah dear too .


I LOVE MY GFS AND AH DEAR !
update again . (:

No comments: