Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Sunday, October 28, 2007

alright . declare single for now . lols .
hmmm , am having my exams now and
yet i can go clubbing . how power uh .
how am i gonna pass and go to a poly .
tell me lah . aiyoyo . but nvm , i'll still
work hard towards it .


am going to audition tml . not the game
okays . the real audition like interview .
so excited can . it's for model , dancer and
alot of kinds lah . dunno i can anot leh .
wish me luck peepo .
fatty bom bom me . lols . am trying very
hard to lose weight le lah . appetite not
very good this few days . well well ,
am finishing my Os and finding job
soon . back to night life ! yea baby . ^^


alright , am changing number and url soon .
update u guys soon . (:
update again .

No comments: