Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Friday, November 02, 2007

am officially back with him again. i know i know
wad u all gonna say. so save it up. lols.
the things he did broke my heart. it may
seems our love can't withstand any strong wind
but the truth is...
OUR LOVE IS STRONG.
lols.


the audition passed but too bad,
i can't go for it. yes yes, i've got
to understand his situation.
guess i just have to take up those course
at the cc. wahahahahahaha~



exams are about to end. and i'm so excited
for the long long long holidays.
i'm gonna go for my hair extension etc.
i'm gonna be soooo vein. =x
and i promise that once exams are over,
i'll update my regularly alright.







me and yifeng. stuck up face. i know. hahas.






















denise & me. <3s








i've got the same shoe as yifeng. yay~












this shoe is just so comfortable and it only cost $10. pardon me for my auntieness. lols.












got this candy free at the grand cathay. how cute ah dear is.





















the hardworking ones. they won't give up even it's the last day of school for us to have a break.






















i'm sure they gonna score well for Os.





















the clever ones but wanting to take a break.








































we took a hard time taking this photos okays. and it's very nice. i like it.



















me and vanessa.






















the three of us started cam-whoring in school. lols.

































































first hair cut.




















actual length.




















can bluff others it's that short and it's one long one short. lmao.


















our school's new uniform.














i'm glad i'm leaving bowen soon. good luck to them. lols.



















see how cute ah pig is. hugging my sister's hamster until so tight.












































me, denise & yifeng few weeks ago.





















me&xiaobeier. missing her lah.




















cam-whoring at home before meeting kelly.
























2nd hair cut.





















wad a pain.
























she really kissed me okays. loves.
























kelly and me.





















kelly and i were observing and talking about those construction workers and the construction works while waiting for her art teacher.


















they are being paid to dig and spoil our lands. lols.





















me and baby. met her just few days ago.












so tired after long hours of editing my
templates changing the links photos. zzz.
and ah dear is pissed for me using the com
for so long. hao ba, update till here.
am going out to study or slack or movies. (:

No comments: