Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

i lost my baby phone when i'm
on my way home today with ah dear.
)':
i'm so sad can. i bought the
phone for $590 and i didn't
even use it for like... half a year?
there goes my money.
i'm glad i haven't bought my 1G mmc.
and i'm glad i haven't sell my
W850i. which means i've got spare phone.
but poor bf couldn't use already.
sigh~
i'm broke already and yet they do this
to me. ):
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
lost of hp=lost of numbers=lost of PICTURES!!!
i'll contact u guys once i get a sim card.
[only those whom i remember the number]
dun worry, my memory is kinda good lah.
lols.
or maybe should get a phone only next year?
since i'm turning 18 in just a few months.
get a line for myself and get the phone
cheaper? hmmm...
.
.
.
.
.
.
i'm gonna report to the police and
i cursed the person who took my
phone and didn't call back
to use/sell my phone and kena
caught. roarrrr~
.
.
.
.
.
.
i wouldn't let others get wad i couldn't
have. & it's my own money okays!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
i work hard and earned want okays.
and i wanna complain about hougang
interchange's bus driver's
service. it was HORRIBLE!
i called them and asked them to checked
and they asked me to call my phone and checked
instead. of course i would have done that
if i could right. wth~ must i still
call them. -.-
and they gave me one fcuked-up att.
i wanna complain them!!!!!
so angry~~~~!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
actually i wanted to post pictures of my slacking
days this few days for not going out
cause i didn't have any money.
and now, my 10 bucks have also
lost! broke~
.
.
.
.
.
i guess i just have to post those pics
grabbed from andrea's blog about that
day at vivo with partner and gracey. hmph~
.
.
.
.
.
.
sorry for not updating recently cause
i've been busy playing harvest moon
on the psp. and therefore, i didn't
touch my com. lols.
.
.
.
.
.
alright, enough of crap and time for photos. (:
.
.
.
.
partner thought she could took a pic of
me always eating and looking fat. but
i think she failed? lols.


pictures pictures~

this camera partner's holding is
so fascinating. i'm so fascinated
by it. okays okays, i'm sua gu~ okays.
it produce photos straight like below
and we took tons of it. lols. and we even
mis-cue and wasted afew~
zzz. look at how unglam partner can
sit. lols.

that's the photos we took. (: so cute right.

and partner, there's always a style

in messi-ness. haha~

.

.

.

.

after much of gossiping, the above are our conclusion.(: that's all about today. i'm gonna rant to ah dear bout how sad and angry i am. poor him.

No comments: