Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

weeeet-u-weeeet~
exams are finally over!
my long long long holidays are here!
lols.
BUT...
i still can't enjoy as there's a burning
hole in my pocket. haha.
.
.
.
.
the papers so far are alright.
but i think i flunk my social studies.
haha. well, it's okays. cause i decided
to flunk it anyway. lmao.
the MCQ of combined science are
super duper diff can.
i was scratching my head all the way la!
pfft~
.
.
.
awww~ forget about exams.
it's over anyway. and i've done
my best soooo, it's time to n-joy~
now. haha.
so happy lah.
leaving the stupid school liao.
.
.
.
.
am starting work at crabtree soon.
and after i get my pay, i'll
go and get my stuffs done. lalalalala*
.
.
.
.
.
exams over=BUSY BUSY BUSY .
lols.
got to meet many many of
my long time no contact frens.
and got to work and i have to
accompany ah dear too.
i need to have time management.
.
.
.
.
.
.
am excited cause i've been waiting for
so long lah. mwwwwuah~
lols.
kelly asked to go marina eat
steamboat to celebrate ah mel's
bdae. am still considering
due to the holes in my pocket.
*laugh*
.
.
.
.
.
vanessa bought crystal baby for me
& kelly ytd. how nice. (:
i didn't knew wad it was until kelly
describe for me. lols.
she even suggested that i give
half to ah dear and see whose
grow faster.
.
.
.
.
.
so, when i got home, i got excited and i
took one of crystal baby out to play.
and due to my exciteness,
i squeeze-ed it too hard and
booooom~ it dead. [in my hand]
lols. lame. i know.
.
.
.
.
.
i took the rest of them to ah dear's house.
i intro them to ah dear's sister. haha.
then we carefully split them and put them
in a glass and am awaiting for them to grow now!
*fun fun*
.
.
.
.
pictures will be uploaded soon~
.
.
.
.
.
kelly, i'm still waiting for the skin
that u said u wanted to make
for me! *roarrrr*
.
.
.
.
hao ba, update to here. am going
to check the free slots for chalet.
am trying to book a chalet for ah dear's
bdae during dec and shun bian
celebrate ah geok's free man day~
the watch in his leg lah.
tsk tsk~

No comments: