Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Friday, November 23, 2007

that's chloe and me. (:
kope from her blog liao.
okays, i know i look fat. lols.
she's so pretty right!!!
i wanna dye my hair also. hmph!


have start to feel the pressure
for our preview day and starting
to feel tired. ): although applying
of endless lotions and creams and
perfumes really do make me
smell nice and with a smooth
skin, but my leg is no much better.
it feels like it's gonna break
any time. lols.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
finally having my off day. weets~
i wonder when will nuffnang give
me another ads? it's like 9845631324
years since they've given me ads. haha.
.
.
.
.
.
.
busy working. sian. miss so many of
my frens sio~ am gonna meeting yifeng before
she's going to thailand. of course must
ask her buy nice nice top or present for
me lah. lols. am meeting andrea and grace
and maybe joelle this sat! weets~
.
.
.
.
.
i wanna get my pay fast fast. there's so many
things undone leh. how sad. more and more
money. lols. saw vivian working at body shop.
it was like... such a coincident man. i went there
to shop and she came attend to me. i was like...
eh? lols. luckily she didn't chop off her hair. (:
i promised to give u discount. no worry. u
also must give me discount huh. see u soon.
.
.
.
.
.
.
bebe worked at a factory ytd. he was complaining
tired and his hand was like... so pain. awww~
blisters here and there. it hurts to see him like that. ):
but however, he wants to continue to work
IF he need not give his pay to this dunno-who
agent. hello, the job is kelly intro de loh. want
give also give kelly lah. shiat~
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

that's all. i so dun feel like going back to work. >.<

No comments: