Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

it's finally over (:

the four days preview sales is finally over!!!
haha. am so tired lah. i everyday go out early
and go home late. and everytime i after work
go find ah dear, i fell asleep immediately causing
me to neglect him. ):
i fell sick also. *sobsob* and i don't even have
the time to update my blog. zzz. feel like
closing it lah. >.<
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
ah dear's bdae is coming and i haven't got my pay yet.
boo~ how how how? i'm like owing my brother 300 plus
and owing my bank 300 plus also. it's like...
i work to pay off my debt. fcuking sian loh.
.
.
.
.
.
.
so many picts to upload but have to wait for chloe.
cause she wants to edit before allowing me to
post. -.- so i have to kope from her blog again.
and i couldn't find my phone's usb cable so i couldn't
post the photos and some of the photos are at
ah dear's phone also.
.
.
.
.
.
i'm feeling so sick lah!!!! fever and diarrhea(how do u spell it?).
haha. okays lah, guess i'll update till here. ah dear's gonna be
angry if i so long still haven't go over and meet him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
xmas is coming and i'm owing so many ppl presents.
awwwww~ sian half half. -.-

No comments: