Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Thursday, December 06, 2007

just quarrelled with my bf just now.
why must he always quarrel with me
cos of frenster? okays, i know it's me
who go and accept fren request. but i
know the person mah. it's not like
i dunno then i accept right. sigh~
.
.
.
.
.
.
he went out to meet nat and glenn to celebrate
his bdae already. cos glenn won't be in s'pore
during his bdae. how i wish he was here with
me now. but i understand lah.
i should have gone to work today no
matter how sick i am. i'm feeling so awful~
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
saw terrence's blog. so sweet lah. he and his gf.
how i wish me and ah dear also just three months
instead of three years. then we would still be
in the honeymoon period. haha. so moody lah.
wants to go out leh. who who who is free today.
argh~~~ i wanna go for shopping therapy but
my pocket is not supporting me.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
i miss my bf. i guess i'm gonna delete my frenster
AGAIN sooner or later. i dun wan to keep quarrelling
cos of that stupid thing. feeling so unwell and ah dear
was like keep blaming me for the past few days cos of my sickness.
sigh~ everything is no longer the same. i dunno wad to do and wad to say.
sometimes i dun have to strength to continue.

No comments: