Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

shopping shopping!!!!

alright, my com got infected by dunno wad virus.
the virus hijacked into my computer when ah dear
and me tried to download dunno what player to
watch edison's video. alright, this teaches us a lesson
not to be a busybody huh. LOL.




went shopping few days ago with my goreng pisang
khaki
. haha. bought many many tops and bought
two w910i. one for myself and one for ah dear. && i
signed a line for myself. (: thanks to yifeng for the ez-link
card. if not, i couldn't get a student plan cause i dun have
a student pass. dunno whether i could get it cause i'm
just a part time student at my private school. ):






bought so many tops and i've told myself to buy bottoms
today && in the end, i bought more tops and a flats from
charles&keith and a heels from mondo. && the most
important thing is, i'm loving it! haha.





met new frens in the new school and more studying outtings
will be organise i guess. so i'll be busy busy busy.
i'll teach them maths && they'll teach me science. how
nice of us. haha! i'm hardworking one okay!
actual fact is i dun wanna waste money lah! -.-
i pay the school fee myself want okay!!!




okay, i gotta go now. tml have work. and i've order more
lenses already! hope to get it soon. bye peeps! alieous~

No comments: