Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Saturday, March 01, 2008

sorry for the delay people!!!

hello people! sorry for letting my blog rot for such a long period of time. haha! i'm studying and working now. so please spare a thought for me. boohoo~




















i've so many to say. but i guess i'll just cut it short.






















well well, when i wanted to blog with lotsa pictures, my modem broke down and i couldn't get in to internet. sigh~ and when my sister bought a new wireless modem, my sony w810i fainted! -.- so i couldn't upload any pictures for the time being. and poor bebe have to use a lousy phone cause i'm using his phone. =p














i'm studying at BMC now. and i guess it's of no use cause they're simply teaching the basics. but i guess it'll help in my english cause my english really sucks to the core. LOL!




















i'm at cyberdome with ah dear, kerin & yifeng now. just went to watch " meet the spartans " . well, i guess it's as lame as scary movie 4. funny though, but i think it's a waste of money. -.-






















my chalet is B-O-R-I-N-G and seriously, i REGRETTED opening it. firstly, it's a waste of money. secondly, sth happen to ah dear (& i dun wish to mention). thirdly, there's no ppl on the last day.






























SPECIAL THANKS...
-kel&mel who came to accompany me and ah dear. if not, it'll be left with only the two of us. haha! & not forgetting the fascinating t-shirt.

-kerin&yifeng who accompany me to check in. & the cash for my present.

-my family who supply food for us. though i paid them. -.-

-my bro&his gf for the contact lens casing. XD

-my cousins for the perlini's bracelet.

-AH DEAR for the swatch watch. *love it*

-weihao for the bag. -grace&baby for the cake.

-beibei for the piglet. and i'm super glad that this bitch actually came. ^^

-thanks to those who came & wishes me too-































i guess that's about all. back to train my audi. HAHA!

No comments: