Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

terrible service!

partner once told me that a cab driver
called and scold her just because she cancelled
her booking and i thought it won't happen to me
and today it happened to me!!!
.
.
.
.
.
i was late for work as i couldn't wake up.
so i decided to cab to work. while waiting,
a few people cut my queue and i tried to
be patient to wait a little longer. after all
of them left, i really have no more time to
wait, i decided to call a cab.
.
.
.
.
.
after calling and waiting for about 3 mins,
a cab came so i hop onto the cab and call back
comfort citicab to cancel my booking.
after 1 minute, an unknown number called
and i suddenly remember the incident partner
had told me before and i dare not pick up the call.
i dunno why too but i just dun dare to pick up.
.
.
.
.
.
luckily i was chatting on the phone with jaslin
and then i answered his call and put conference.
.
.
.
.
yes, i admit i'm in the wrong also but i'm really
super late for work and i did call back to
cancel!
furthermore, sometimes when i call and book
a cab, they can just cancel my booking without
giving me any notification and i have to call
back and check so as to book again. and yes, to wait again. -.-
and now i have already given them a notice
and yet he called to scold me.
wth~ it is not even right for him to do so.
.
.
.
.
.
really got the urge to complain about him.
but think again, what if he's an old man with
no more job wanting him and maybe he got
no business throughout the day and
he thought he just got a little luck to recieve
booking and in the end this kind of thing happens
therefore, he threw his temper on me?
.
.
.
.
sigh, whatever it is. i still think that they would have
bump into incidence like this before so i think
they shouldn't do this if something similar
happen cause if they want to receive
booking trip, they would have got to prepare for
people like me to cancel the booking trip.
especially passengers on main road & people
who is rushingfor time!
.
.
.
.
what kind of terrible service singapore has got!
it gotta be improved. seriously.

No comments: