Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

was browsing through my friend's blog.
went to read sian qin's blog as i heard what
has happened to her fren jerlyn. sigh.
please have my condelences. i'm sure your fren
will rest in peace and alot of people will remember
her and she'll teach others to learn and cherish
each other.
therefore i wanted to say,
i love you my family,
i love you my girlfriends
-AndreaG
-GraceY
-MairebelleL
-YifengL
-KellyO
-JaslinL
and I LOVE YOU, PDF~




i'm very sorry about the past attitude and i know
i can't change overnight. i'm very thankful
i found people like you who can tolerate all of
my nonsense. (;






enough about that as it is already the past.
life still moves on. and i'm sure the 7 sisters
will get to be stronger as the days passed by.








PICTURES ON 26july2008
the peeps: AndreaG, YifengL, KellyO and me. (;
missing peeps: MairebelleL & GraceY






















































partner cancelled the escape plan so she's afraid i'll be pissed
off and YifengL dunno tell her what lah...
say everytime when they're late for work and i'm angry,
buy food for me and i'll simmer down.
so, partner went to canele and bought this cake for me.
it's not cheap though. thanks partner~!
















photo taking sessions again. lols.




















YifengL, why keep blotting your face?!




















cam-whoring myself. (;

























they got bored while studying liao.





















i bought this gladiator scandal for only $15.90!!!
wooohooo~
i love it.















cabbed to ah dear's house and cam-whored again. -.-
































PICTURES ON 27july2008
my sister bought a dog! it's toy poodle.
omg omg omg~
her name is keke
and she's 3 month old.
she's damn cute and clever i tell you.
don't she looks like a teddy bear.
i love it!!!!





























went fareast to meet GraceY and KennethF
aftermath. we were super late and we were only
browsing and not shopping anymore. how sad. );
well, but at least we got our jeans altered.
happy like _I_
lols.



















decided to meet JaslinL and XiaoL
@ bishan.
saw alot of people sio~
lewis, nat, weihao, tianhao, kishen & his wife.
i wanna see his baby!!!!
*grrrr*
and the usual ones, disturbing me about my arms.
)': i really wanna go on diet.
can see that KennethF is not a very good photographer.















acting JayC loh. jitao...



















JaslinL and XiaoL took a cab back potong pasir
and the four of us took a cab to braddell for
our supper!!! hahahahaha~



















home sweet home aftermath. the two picts above were taken
by my phone casue my digi cam battery empty already.
it's getting late. going home soon. ciaos~

No comments: