Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Friday, August 01, 2008

just got back ah dear's house after work. (;
he's sleeping now so i'm using this time to blog. ;D
went mustafa ytd by cycling. damn far man. we still
got the wrong way but luckily i realised it soon enough.

sorry ah dear keep giving you attitude but i dunno
why i'm just very pekchek. a thousands apology to you. );
took a cab home and locked our bicycle there as we bought
many stuffs there. lols. attempted for scissors-cut a number
of time but... failed. );

PICCAS
1)grace and kenneth has been meeting us
most of the time. this was that day
they came up ah dear's house and we
watched the mummy return together (;

2)this is how kenneth can bully my gui gui. )':
my gui gui jitao concast. hhahahahaha. hairs of
legs are censored.











i'm so glad brownie is back to normal again. look at him!
thanks a thousand doctor.





















far east shopping that day...
ah dear and me cam-whoring in the taxi on
the way to fetch grace'y and kenneth'f.




















































and then, the both of them hope on.
surprisingly, grace'y has her make-up on. ;D



























after shopping going back tpy. (;
















































neoprints nong nong time ago...
this was when i was in primary school.
peeps : me, jasmine's & vicki'n




















1)peeps: me & jas'l

2) peeps: me & huiping'k

























1) peeps: me, grace'y, snowbell'L & felicia'C when she's not famous though...
2) peeps: me, grace'y & snowbell'L




















peeps: me, huiping'k & jas'l



















1) peeps : me & snowbell'L
2) peeps: vanessa's, ethel'w & me.


























1) peeps: xueling, anna'c, me & jas'l

2) peeps: huijing & me



























1) peeps : grace'y & me

2) peeps: ah dear & me.



























peeps : me, candice'ay, sherlyn't & kelly'o.





























1) peeps: me, penny'k & grace'y.

2) peeps: me, winnie, alicia'c, grace'y & unknown.




























1) peeps: me, alicia'c & grace'y

2)peeps: grace'y & me.


























1)peeps: me & kelly'o

2) forgotten, jasmine'sq & me.


























1) peeps: jiechuan, susan, penny'k & me.
2) peeps: alicia'c, grace'y & me.


























1) peeps: kelly'o & me.

2) peeps: stephanie, kelly'o & me.




















2) peeps : rachel'ym & me
1) peeps: ah dear's second & third sis & me.



























1) peeps: jas'l & me
2) peeps: kahleng, xuening & me.


























peeps: mairebelle'l & esther




















No comments: