Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Sunday, August 24, 2008

am at bf's house now. (;
just finished watching the movie
4hobia. rate it 8/10. was kinda
scary and a little funny too.
hahahahha. has been watching
tons of movies lately. like ,
red cliff , the mummy , death race
etc etc. i wanna watch love guru.
hahahahaha. but i guess the show is
gonna be off sooner or later as the timing
is very limited already. );
.
.
.
.
.
okay , now our group has been split
into two. ); sadly to say is cause of
some dispute lah.
1) me , andrea , belle , joelle and yifeng.
2) me , grace , yifeng and kelly.
so this will be the two groups being separated.
.
.
.
.
.
okay , i've come to know that quite a
number of you can't read my blog?
why is this so? for those who can read my blog ,
can you please help me? );
is it because of my blogskin or is it that
my post has too many pics and is too lag
already? oh gosh~ teach me teach me pls.
.
.
.
.
hmmm , or should i just create a new blog
and start all over again. sigh...
.
.
.
.
.
anyway~! kenneth , grace , me and bf went
to bishan today. and bf booked a iphone over
at the singtel shop. the shop says that
it will reserved for us and call us immediately
if the stocks are ready for us to take. );
but they seems so unprofessional and am afraid
that they might not keep their words.
.
.
.
.
saw a new phone. sony ericsson (AGAIN! -.-)
W980i. it's a flip phone , walkman phone ,
with 8GB internal memory and 3.2 megapixels
camera. dunno whether should buy anot? but i
like leh. ); and and and , my SEw910i didn't
die on me already leh. it revived!!! so how?
should i or not buy the phone?!
i'm only left with a few hundreds to tide over
the months which i will stop work for.
and i'm still greeding over such stuffs.
oh my~
.
.
.
.
.
alright , am gonna watch some movies online
already. ciaos~

No comments: