Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Monday, August 04, 2008

has been quarrelling with dear over the smallest thing...
sigh~ wonder why? PMS? hmmm, hope so. got to kick away
this bad habit of mine.

anyway, my mummy's birthday today!
HAPPY 43rd BIRTHDAY MUMMY!
however, she doesn't want a big celebration.
just want some KFC. -.- thus, am at dear's
house now and going to packet some KFC
back home later. (;


pictures last sat

































partner made me real pissed off when she keeps snapping and
snapping away. _I_


















and yet she gives me this kind of face!!! @.@





























































GROUP PHOTOS~!
left is without editing.
right is being edited by my digi cam. ;D










































lovely mairebelle'l




























and now, i end my day. (;






























PICTURES LAST SUNDAY
had a tiff with dear over pasa malam again. -.-
patched things up and asked grace'y & kenneth'f to join us
for supper. they brought up satay (bought by grace'y's mother,how i missed it!)
and dear's whip up some spaghetti bought at mustafa that day.
brought the wrong tomato sauce. but it's still nice and most
importantly, E-D-I-B-L-E. hahahahahaha.













welcoming... the chef. ;D
1)edited away his tattoo cause he suggested it.
2)the ingredients that he cooked.




























oh, how bliss can i be. =p




























1)look at this kenneth'f! dunno how to cook and do anything.
just know how to eat and sit down there. -.-
2)grace'y is so much better! at least still know how to wash the dishes lah. (;




























my lovely brownie.



















with this, i shall end my post. am going to the pasa malam and off back home. ;)

No comments: