Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Sunday, September 14, 2008

hehheh~ update time again. ;D
again , let's let pictures do all the talkings
again as i'm a person who loves to take
pics wherever i go. (;
but the below pics are taken from my sony
both W910i and W850i (mixed)
so please dun mind the blurness okay. hiak~
.
.
.

above pictures all have one stroke on my head
because i'm having pimple-boom at the
period of time and is damn U-G-L-Y!!!
hahahaha. =x
and we're at partner's house! *yippeee*

me&bellebelle~

me&grace'y~

me&partner~

me,myself&i

.

.

sweetness all the way~~~



boliao again. =x
note my pimple again. -.-
arghhhh~ hate it!!!

this is the first time i saw taiwan dollars. so please don't blame me for being lame okay. lols. and why i have it is because my sister and i bought something from cynthia and queenshop. but dunno my sister send there already anot. -.- and it's the first time i feel that i'm rich cause i keep imagine that was singapore dollars. okay , dream on. i know. =x

bf help me take when i'm ston-ing. okay , pimple. that's why censored. -.-
.
.
.

pictures on yifeng's birthday. ;D

.

.



dinner at my grandma's house downstair was
kinda bored as not all my cousins were there
thus , took some pictures. *drrooool~*

after dinner was bf's house. (; played with jiji again. hahahaha.

.

.





see that bad sore eye of mine? ); it made
me stayed and sleep at home for days.
that's why playing with my sister's hamster.
lols.
.
.
.


she just dun wanna look at the camera. pfft~




so i decided to take myself. ;S



the card and gift for kelly ^.^
.
.
.
jasL~~~!!!
cheerup always okay? we'll always
be there for you. (; just a call away.
you know we dun wanna see you sad.
*smile*
.
.
.
went to visit my cousin's puppy ytd afternoon.
damn cute man. take a look take a look.
i like this. but it's a male. );
i would preferably a female but i think
this is okay too. hiakhiak~ but doubt
my cousin would ever give me this cause
he really is DAMN CUTE!!! =x

see~ you get what i meant? look like cow lah!

haven't open eye yet. );
let's welcome the mother dog~
YUKI!!! heehee~ super possesive but
this is normal lah. -.-
and and and , i dunno why i go and rotate
until tobeng loh. but nvm lah. below still
another one. (;

still feeding on milk. ); i really feel like taking the one which look like cow home. ;S and there's 3 puppies. ;D cute loh...

.

.

off to bf's house to take a nap then to partner's house. bf joined later on after he sleep full full. paiseh ar. i took so damn long but really is tired lah. =x







played with partner's curler and cam-whored. heehee~
actually i feel that i should have perm that previous
time. well , too bad. i already rebond-ed. =x
and it's time to cut my fringe AGAIN!


helped partner to curled too.
she's sucha a noob doing her hair. -.-
hahahahaha. kidding lah. u know i love you! ;D

belle's first reaction seeing this pict was...

belle : wah , this one nice leh i like. like very sexy loh.

me : wah , you damn disgusting leh.

lollol~ anyway , i dun feel it is sexy loh. smack your backside!!!


see lah , laugh until so hard till your whole face
get so red.




hello sweety~ ;D

.

.

okay , that's about the photos. (; and grace'y , i really dun meant any sacartism on the msg. i already knew that you would somehow feel this way but i already tried rephrasing it and you should know , my english ar... hhahahahah. so hope you understand nah~ (; see you soon.
.

.

and i've one good new to share with everybody. i've lost a teeny-weeny little weight. lols. though it's really very little , but i'm still very happy cause i finally made it and i just can't keep my mouth from closing few months back. -.- okay , but i shall not revealed my weight now cause i dunno i lost that little weight is just a few days only or long term want. lol. so i'll just wait till i really succeed and hit the target of mine then i'll share with you guys again. (; do give me more support okay. hahahahah. say until like what sia. -.- okay lah , gotta get some rest already. damn tired. alieous~ (;

No comments: