Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

tsktsktsk. this dresstoimpressnow really is damn jialat.
I dunno whether you are lazy or you really are so not free
for your meetup. some suggestions for you, do not even
open a blogshop if you really are not free and even if you
want to, dun put at your blog so nice what "only meetups
available to your convenience." just say you only provide
normal postage okay. and dun put what wait for 3-4weeks ,
you should put 5-6 months. hahahaha.
.
.
.
.
for your information , I'm not gonna sue you
for selling fake stuffs. read carefully before
accusing others. I'm saying , IF I DUN RECEIVE
MY LENS ,I'LL THEN THINK OF SOMETHING.
and and , no wonder you're not calling me MOFO
anymore because you're scared as I've already got
one more witnesses by my side. (;
.
.
.
.
.
this small little girl is way too daring. fancy cheating
maybe my reader. lols. or maybe she didn't expect
people to check until her smelly name. really LMAO
loh. please, now , it's not only me whom you need
to pass the lenses but also those whom you owe.
so, I encourage you better hurry go and check your
lists, if not, lawyer letters will be flying in to your house.
.
.
.
.
not forgetting bf is going for his check up soon.
);
this means that he's going to go army soon.
and this also means that he's got lesser time
with me now.
for these four years or so, we can say is almost
inseparable and now, sigh... can't blame. he has
to be a man real soon.
but somemore , he's not very well then I scared
training very xiong leh. ); I hope not.
off to accompany him now. gotta treasure
every now and then. ;Dt

No comments: