Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Friday, October 31, 2008

hey hey~ most of my major exams are finished~ woohoo.
but there's still left with combined science MCQ and my FTT.
hahahahah. good luck for me too. i'll still continue to work hard
i'm at thomson with ah dear , lewis , nat , kerin & feng~
.
.
.
anyway , exams was so so but i dun have much confidence for
my maths this time. ); i think i merely score a b3 this time.
which is... same as last year. sigh!!! i hope and pray that my paper
will fly over overseas and they accidentally marked wrong and
gave me full marks. hurhur~ okay , continue dreaming. -.-
.
.
.
.
i went back to work for goreng pisang but went for an interview
with belle at RBS which was ABM in the past. it is a job about
telesales in a bank. high pay... but quite difficult to get though i think.
hahahaha. anyway , IF they want me , then i might consider let
my space of goreng pisang to wanting or yifeng and then go do that.
hahahah. but they want permanent de . think after i get my results ,
i'll give excuses about leaving. D: bad girl. lols!
.
.
.
.
okay , i'm waiting for audition to patch finish. gonna chiong already~
hahahahah. oh ya , i hate liars~ u should know who u are. i'll try not to
bother about the problems that u'll meet in future cause i know u cannot
be trusted but i'm soft-hearted. ); anyway , i'll try real hard. dun worry.
lols~ that's about all. off for audition already. bye~

No comments: