Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

hello peeps~
my major os are finally over!!! hohoho.
am using my house com now and waiting
for bf to reached as i can't get to sleep. );
where to find such a great bf? when he knows
i can't get to sleep , he'll rush over. lols.
went over to bf house ytd after my MCQ exams
and FTT and slept all the way till 12 am from 1pm.
-.- what a pig right.
after having over so called "dinner" continue
sleeping again.
fantastic! and that explains why i can't get to sleep
when i reached home. -.-
.
.
.
.
alright , i'm in such a tight budget now. );
still owe my brother's 21st years old present.
belle's already given but not very good though.
but still , it's the thoughts that count lah huh.
my daddy's birthday is coming.
bf's birthday is coming.
christmas is coming.
andrea's birthday is coming.
where to find so much money within a month?!
and blame it on my o levels that i need
to stop work for so long.
booo~
and bf's re-formatted my lappy and know what,
the disc that we used to save my pictures
turned out to be faulty and then
tadah~
C-O-N-G-R-A-T-U-L-A-T-I-O-N!!!
lols. no more pictures means can't do any card
for my girlfriends at the time being. );
i need to save back those pics by end of this month
cause i'm going to make a big big birthday card for bf. D:
.
.
.
.
sigh. okay lah , that's all for now. not really
in the mood to blog cause when blogged ,
it reminded me of those photos that i need to
upload during my study break. lols.
&&& i'm super lazy! =.=

No comments: