Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Monday, January 19, 2009

i'm finally done with uploading the pictures ~
cheers to me. sorry peeps for the delay.
but the thought of 100 over + pictures really dun make
me feel like blogging. okay , whatever. i'm
just lazy. -__-"
.
.
.
.
i got my results. XD
22 points can get to to a poly but
definitely not a good choice though. shall announce
where i'll be going after i got the
confirmation from MOE. :D
.
.
.
alright , let's let the pictures do the saying. ^.^
.
.
X'MAS CELEBRATION AT HOME.
spring chicken by my mum;
japanese food by me;
pizza by my sis;
& tidbits and drinks by my brother.
*yummy*
my sister just wanna show how great
my havainnas can get that when she
tried to wear it to prevent herself from falling
on rainy days and this is what she got.
LMAO.

ker ker , you busy with something? o.O?
lols ~

my sister & her darling.




my sister pissed me off by saying that i always
take pictures with the same pose. so , is there any difference? zzz.




don't know why i like to chop off my face also. -.-
look at my brother.
happily watching tv with his gf. lols !














AT BF'S HOUSE.













i'm super bored and that's what i normally do. lols ~
.
.
.
DYING MY HAIR BLACK. XD


hair dyed by bf. ^.^
sorry , don't intend to take my face cause damn shag. =.=
booooo ~
.
.
.
ANDREA'S BIRTHDAY @ RAFFLES MARINA.
jamie taking a look at my falsie. haha.
partner ~~~

fengfeng admiring too after her bath. D:
.
.
NEXT MORNING.



preparing for the swim ~ wooo-la-la *

my chicken rice.

fengfeng's spaghetti.

andrea's nasi goreng. erm , i thnk that's
the name if i'm not wrong. hahahahahaha.
jamie with her king prawn noodle.
the food there was superb. :o
i missed the food so much. lols ~










we saw this damn cute ang moh lang .
OMG ~ he grow up confirm damn shuai. *drool*
haha. oops , sorry bf. T.T
heehee ~ kidding lah.
went back to the room to preapre for the celebration
after our swim. :D
.
.
.

kelly , i don't know why but i gampua looked like
you in this pict. lols.

paiseh ar , lash too heavy. lols !





face kena chopped off again. =.=
but i like my hair. hahahahahahaha !

fengfeng , this shows how much i love you. XD
.
.
little surprise for partner. (:


tadah ~

the shots that i prepared. & i only drank 2. T.T
jasmine & joelle !

jamie. photographer of the day.
partner busy entertaining her peeps.

the HAOs. lols ~ why they seemed so bored huh. zzz
.
.
.
delicacies again. muahahahahhaha ~
yifeng's sirloin beef steak.

my nasi goreng. lols.

jamie's chicken breast.








i definitely love you more than kerin goh.
hahahahahahaha.
sbtf ~
partner's birthday cake.









she's starting to get irritated.
haha.
make a wish*


cut cake liao lo.
.
.
after cutting the cake , we got out of the pub
and went outside to continue our business
as they're closing already.
guess who's leg is this...
.
.
.
.
.
*beat the drum*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
3
.
.
.
.
.
.
2
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
1
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
tadah ~




cheers for him man.
hahahahahahahhahahahahaha.
really make our day.
act shy.

act one photographer. =p


saw my face?
and i'm half drunk already. -__-
i'm not a really good drinker lah dhey ~
and that's the end of raffles marina cause i'm
drunk after this already. lols !
.
.
.
i enjoyed my stay there really and i hope more
of this are to be coming ~ wooooots*
.
.
.
.
SLACKING TIME.

that's one of the boliao thing we did when we are
slacking. lols.
.
.
.
SNAPPING MY CNY SPREE @ HOME.


ker ker ~
.
.
.
SHOPPING WITH SBTF.



our c&k bags. muahahahahaha.



sbtf ~ <33s




sbtf's cny shoes. one of it is i choose for her de.
lalalalalalala*



that's me , myself & i.
while waiting for partner , grace & tianhao to come ,
we snap and snap and snap. lols.
.
.
.
@ LABRADOR VILLA aka MOON LADDER.

saw this glamourous car.
oh my tian ~
it's rolls royce my goodness.
gahhhhhh* how i wish i can get one of this or
nissan GTR newest skyline.
okay , i'm dreaming again. -.-
& off we go already. haha.
.
.
.
.
MY CNY SPREE. that's my mum's leg FYI.
hahahahahahaha.
okay , that's our inside joke. =x






the rest are my sister's leg.
she said she wanna be the model for me.
took some of mine.
but my sister wasn't a really good photographer ,
thus , i shall not post up. haha !













tadah ~ that's about all. and i spent 6 hours to blog
today. T.T can't watch my er zuo ju er wen. -_-
.
.
.
i never learnt my lesson. shall update again when
i'm back to singapore. will be leaving on the 23rd jan. lols.
miss me peepo .
.
.
.
.
REPLY TO TAGS.
a & jio : fyi , i replied her msg saying i will go and
sue her if i don't get my stuffs. and try to get everybody who
don't get the stuffs and go to the subordinate court
cause they need alot of people then they will do something.
it will be useless if you go alone.
they won't do anything. ya , and i think she's scared
already then she post to me my stuffs.
OMG ~ i couldn't believe that she still didn't learn her
lesson. & i think that we all should do sth to stop her. lols.
maybe spoil her name in our blog. =x haha. i'm kinda bad too.
but... why be nice to someone when they're not nice to us...
R-I-G-H-T ?!!!
sorry for not replying in the tagboard but i got so much
to type ~!!! i'm so naggy. -_-
.
.
.
.
.
ALRIGHT PEOPLE !!! A-T-T-E-N-T-I-O-N !!!!
please do not ever go to http://dresstoimpressnow.blogspot.com
she's a SCAMMER ! a terrible one indeed. tsktsktsk*

No comments: