Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Sunday, January 11, 2009

it's time i feel that i should update. lols. =x
sorry guys i neglected my blog once again. =.=
.
.
.
went to shop for my chinese new year clothes today ~
shiok. bought 3 pairs of c&k heels + flats and a jeans + a skirt.
was only 3/4 done as i'm rushing for my ong bak 2.
furthermore , grace and kenneth got to rush for their chalet.
sorry for grace and kenneth. it seems like they accompany me
to shop more than as what we plan , to shop together. =x
& thanks bf for helping me to carry those heavy shoes.
lots appreciated. love you ~ XD
.
.
.
.
i'm so damn excited for my results.
it's fcuking monday ~~!!!! zzz.
let's *pray* hard that i got good grades and then
i can fly to a poly with my combine cert. heehee ~
.
.
.
oh ya , have deleted my friendster and msn due to some
personal reasons. (please don't ask why) lols. ^.^
.
.
.
erm , i got so many to say but scared that i'm damn naggy cause
there's no pict as i'm currently at meridien's lanshop. =.=
.
.
.
oh ya , there's sth i so much wanted to say...
it's about... one of my bestest friend's ex bf.
some questions to ask first before i continue. XD

-will any guys treat your gf as an ATM? (i meant those ATM machine for withdrawing money)

-will any guys (with transport ecspecially) ask your gf to top up your tank for you when your gf has left a pathetic few bucks only?

-will any guys beat their gf up when she simply don't answer him when he's talking to her?

-will any guys that has got themself a new gf already and told his ex that he doesn't?!

-will any guys fcuking go around telling his ex gf likes to go clubbing when all she does was simply JUST slacking with her gfs w/o any other guys.

-will any guy whom say he wanted to use his phone to pay for a 200 bucks that he owe his ex gf and after broke off , he simply ask his ex to top up more cause the phone is a new model. =.=

okay , i just feel that this kind of guy cannot be pitied
and he should be dumped by *i-don't-care* how many
girls he's gone after. wahahhahahah ~ i'm damn bad.
but... who cares. he's the one doing that first and he shouldn't
be afraid that i'll say anything. zzz. but anyway , this guy
is really... PATHETIC ~
.
.
.
oh ya , and i seriously feel that he should pee and take a
reflection of himself and reminding him how he look before
taking other girls as ATM. fancy him wearing those kind
of *jiu-hu-beng* style when here is singapore and it's already
2009!!!! okay , the appearance of him just made me laugh HARD . =.=
.
.
.
i regretted introducing this disgusted guy to my girl.
listen up !!! though my girl was once stupid , but
she won't be anymore you arse-hole ~! i did warn
you to take great care of her and not to hurt her and you
just did. so serves you right if your reputation just went
down the drain. lalalalallala*
.
.
.
.
.
.
alright , i dun want him to spoil my happy mood.
stay tuned for pictures of raffles marina & my
chinese new year spree ~ hohohoho*
please pardon me people but i really am damn lazy. =x
cieous ~

No comments: