Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Thursday, February 26, 2009

i must say , i'm officially attached again.
lols ~ thanks for everything.
thanks for being there for me when i've needed you
most. be it sad or happy. (:
i am myself when i'm with you and that's what i like
about it. maybe that's because we've known each
other for long? i'm not sure.
.
.
.
i'm not sure whether i'll be the one giving you
happiness but i promise you , i'll do everything
i can if that's not over my limit. (:
really appreciated everything. xD
ily*
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PDF , the one i've loved the most once.
we broke up due to some of my personal reasons.
for the past 4 years , he's been the one tolerating
all my nonsense , forgiving all my mistakes.
& yet , i'm the one giving him nonsense and nonsense
again.
.
.
.
thanks for the unforgiving love and patience you've
given to me. i'm sorry if i've hurt you the most but
please forgive me as i didn't do that on purpose.
.
.
i can assure you that our break-up was not
because of him. but i've really changed and i dun
wanna continue to hurt you anymore.
you really are a nice guy.
you'll be someone i'll never forget and someone
whom i'll never be ashamed to say that we've been together
before.
.
.
.
i'll always remember the last msg you've sent me.
though sad to say , you'll disappear in my life forever ,
which is not how i wanted to , i still hope you'll
be somebody someday and be happy with the next
girl. heaven is always fair & i'll get my retribution.
be sure not to be soft-hearted to me in future but rest
assure , i won't go crying to you no matter how heart-broken
i am.
.
.
.
why am i saying all this? haha.
anyway , i really hope you're good & i'll be happy
too if you living well. (:
take care .

No comments: