Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Friday, February 27, 2009

more & more misunderstandings between
gfs. ): hope everything shall be over sooon ~
i don't wanna lose any of them.
.
.
why can't we be like how me & kelly were?
though we don't meet often but we're still
as close when we meet up. sigh ~
cause i found out that the more and closer
we get , the more things we'll tend to nag
and gossip about each other. booohooo ~
.
.
.
.
sometimes i felt that i'm fickle-minded but well ,
others may see me as a fake. i tend to get angry
when this particular person and i had some misunderstandings
& i'll tend to nag & complain to the others.
well , i'm not those kind of person who will say straight
to the face because i know i'm not good with
words and things wouldn't be nice.
& after awhile , after i've simmer down , i'll found
out that actually that particular person
isn't that bad after all and i'll forget about everything.
even how nasty the things i've heard from others
about what he/she said about me but well , to the
ones who've heard me complaining finds me fake. -_-
.
.
sometimes , i seems so fake. even i , myself feel this
way too. i needa do something about it. be brave ,
close my eyes and maybe tell the person straight
in their face? ): but this is not how i handle
things but i dun wanna be so fake. T.T
let's see...... hmmm.
.
.
.
i don't know? i just hope everything's gonna be
over soon.
but i'm almost certainly sure that we won't drift cause
of this.
or maybe , i hope...
.
.
.
well , i guess i should mind my own business and not others
from now on because i know it does me no good
but sometimes , i just can't
help feeling for my friends and i tried to help as much as i could.
.
.
.
you once told me all this before but i've never listened
to you. i regret. ):
sigh ! but , what's the poing of regretting
now when things are already done?
learn from your mistakes kammy goh !!!!

No comments: