Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Thursday, April 30, 2009

FUCKTARD !!!!!
i don't know how to transfer the images
from my digi cam to the computer !!!!
@#%#$%#!
it's not i don't wanna blog about pictures but...
I DON'T KNOW HOW TO !!!! ):
.
.
.
.
school's been super super busy. it's only
the 2nd week of school and there're 3 oncoming
projects. wtf wtf wtf ~
.
.
.
this is driving me crazy especially i'm not one
who's committed in school work even in sec
school days. -.- well , i know things
are different now. we're all grown ups. well well well ~
but somehow... i've slimmed down quite alot? (i guess. =x)
is this a good thing after all?!
but i hope all this stress isn't prolong if not , i'll
kena some illness already. =x
OMG. study too much already lah. now also
talking about sickness here.
hahahahahaha.
.
.
.
.
.
.
i really do hope the passion in me will chase away
all the stress-ness and make me persevere all the
way till the end. i don't wanna give up half way
unless.... i'm left with no choice. off to sleep peeps.
there's still school tomorrow.
oh ya , boyfriend and i has been sleeping like pigs
for the past consecutive 2 days.
.
.
i took train from my school to his place right
after school to find him. (i'm so proud of myself cause
i saved $20++ for that 2 days) haha. anyway , i think we should
adjust our timing back to normal. we're like owls
now lah. -.-
.
.
.
.
school's starting officially tomorrow as i've got
my admission card which means i cannot skip
lesson anymore. boohoo ~ T.T
poly life kinda sucks to the core !
.
.
.
welcome to the sucky life of poly.
-thanks alicia. lols!

No comments: