Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Friday, April 17, 2009

hello people ~ i'm here for a very short update because
i wanna nag about poly's school life !!!!
.
.
.
tomorrow's orientation and i gotta wake up at 7am
in the morning. well ~ wtf.
.
.
.
just logged in to the school's website and take a look at
my time table. took a long time to figure it out and guess
what? their time table are by weeks.
means there's a little difference between each week.
wtf.
.
.
.
sometimes you'll end school early and sometimes late.
sometimes you'll even go to school for fucking few hours.
sometimes you'll only have to go to school at 3pm. -.-
and sometimes you'll even have long hours of break in between.
wth you want me to go sia ~
go home also cannot. go shopping also cannot.
wtf.
.
.
.
anyway , boyfriend's gonna give me a morning call later.
it's been a loooonng time since i last had this kind of treatment. =x
lols ! but i do hope he'll get some
sleep too. (:
.
.
.
alright , off to copy my time table and planned my work
schedule already. booo ~ then i'll be off to sleep. well ,
i'm gonna bring myself and a blank piece of mind to school
tomorrow. zzzz. -.-
.
.
.
bye people. ):

No comments: