Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Friday, December 11, 2009

it's been said that i'm not efficient
enough for work to be done. :x
thus , here it is. :D
.
.
.
we girls will be having this flea market at F.E.P ;
level one (the water fountain area) on 25th December 2009
(which is also the christmas day).
.
.
.
we'll be selling unisex apparels on that day so peeps who are interested ,
please do support.
it'll all be super cheap. new and 2nd hand (good condition) apparels
will be available and at a reasonable price.


















these are the pretty girls together with me who are attending to the stall.
belle ; yifeng ; kelly (respectively)
.
.
.
.
really hope to see you peeps supporting. cheers ~
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
. alright , enough about the flea market ,
just went over to sosa's blog and read about what he said.
yes , i know i've changed too. i couldn't even recognise my own
self sometimes but somehow i do hope i still know
what's the best for me and what's
the best for everyone around me.
.
.
.
as for you , i don't want to give you any false hope ,
though i'm not sure whether i'm doing it now.
i just hope to be very good friends with you. try to be
there when you need me.
you're really a nice guy but i know you
worth someone else who is better than me.
.
.
.
.
as for other guys , i do not wish to have any commitment
for the time being. i like staying this way.
to have my own guy friends.
to do what i like to do.
and i know it's hard to find someone who can stand
my own attitude. i know it well.
thus , i can only pray and wait to find that one.
.
.
.
i won't want anyone to tie down my life.
i won't want anyone to affect my circle of friends.
i won't change myself for any other guy;
love me for who i am.
i love you not for who you are;
but who i am when i'm with you. (:
i just want my freedom.
though others may say i look like or am a flirt;
i don't give a damn because this just
shows that you don't me well and can just
ehff off if you don't like it cause i don't like it either.
.
.
.
.
alright , enough of that.
it's so headache now.
sosa didn't reply my msg so not sure
whether meeting him or to go to kelly's
house to sort our clothes out. D:
that's all earthling;
PLEASE DO SUPPORT ! :D

No comments: