Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Monday, December 21, 2009

went to catch a movie with huiying ,
johnny , yingying , jacky , his gf and kk
ytd at the cathay.
planned to watch at cine but all full. -.-
.
.
.
.
after that home sweet home. :D
.
.
.
.
before that met grace and yifeng at town.
bought a raoul's cuff links to return to customer.
cause i make spoil his.
play lah , play some more loh. T.T
damn ex loh. i pok gai liao. ):



lousy camera ar no choice. where's
my digital cam?! D: :x
that's gary and me.
one of our customer. working in m1 de. :D
that's shifu & i !
my old neighbour. hurhur ~
long time boh see ar shifu ! :D
that's jeffery & i.
thanks for the doraemon though it's
your birthday. lols !

ah boi and i.

used ah boi's phone to take pictures nor. D:
alright , enough about photos liao.
.
.
.
.
went to take my hepatitis B injection just now.
then shun bian consult doctor for my "walts".
he referred my to see the skin doctor.
waiting for them to call me. boo ~
.
.
.
.
don't know later going where. o.o
anyway , i've decided to put down my past
and moved on already. find myself so stupid
and so now , i'm walking out of my own stupidity.
hahahahahahahaha.
.
.
.
.
alright , that's about all.
need to get my essay done soon.
i can do it !
ibelieveican;KAMMYGOH. :D

No comments: