Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Thursday, January 06, 2011

I know I've been neglecting my lovely blog and tumblr recently. Know why? Cause now I can use crutches to go out already. So I can fly already. :x HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Not enough yet to fly everyday though cause I don't have the capital to do so. :( If only money drops from heaven. I know ~ DREAM ON! :X
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Been to many places recently, baby's birthday at MBK, K-suite with sally and bestfriends and the rest. Then to Bliss restaurant with gfs and the rest and then go changi airport to see aeroplane take off.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I promise I'll blog about it when I'm abit more free, with photos ~ most probably will wait for everyone to tag me at fb first then I'll save and blog! :D
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Anyway, I made two new bestfriends ! :D closer with one of them though. :p HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I'm ending my miserable days, and it's a start of something beautiful. Don't worry, Weihao is still a part of me. And I'll never forget him and the love of his ever. I'm moving on but that doesn't means that I forget everything. I still love him and I miss him like mad still. :( IF ONLY....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
okay, S-T-O-P !!!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
tomorrow going for defeng's court. Though can't talked to him, but I'm gonna show him I'm walking with my crutches now! (Y) See me walk/limp/hop/whatever tomorrow sosa ! :D
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
okay, bye people ~ Adieous. will be back soon. ;)

No comments: