Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Thursday, January 13, 2011

okay , i'm back people , with lots of pictures !
sorry for neglecting my blog lah. now can walk with crutches liao
mah, so go out hiao already. :x oops ~
.
.
.
.
.
okay, enough of nonsense, here comes the pikkk-churesss ~

Jaslin's 19th birthday at MBK.
Yes, weird to see a paika at these kind of places. But what to do. :(
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

this is the day where we went to bliss, then after some gfs left,
we go changi airport to see aeroplane take off.
But the rest of the photos is still with yifeng and wait for her to upload
the pics is like a thousand years! :x HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
.
.
.
.
.
.
this one is the day I went to K-suite with 2 bestfriends, Sally and her bf.
Eh, like a fat or what this picture. Dammit ! :(
.
.
.
.
.
Sally & i
.
.
.
.
.
Bestfriend no.1 & I
.
.
.
.
.
We going back liao so decide to camwhore inside the lift !
oh-my-tian ! Lol.
.
.
.
.
.





Eh , abit pekchek ah, keep take take take. :x
.
.
.
.
.
.





Okay lah , that's about all. I should blog abit over at my lovely blog too. :D
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Oh ya , my doctor says gonna remove the "Ilizarov" soon
if I can walk normally without crutches.
Fee-u-wee ~
can't wait ! I think I'm going back to school this april too !
can't wait can't wait can't wait !
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
This is sooo fast lah.
Never expect it to be so fast. :x
But anyway , it's good also lah. :)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hmmm , would update more if I got more photos if I got go anywhere
fun ba. That's all , adieous ~

No comments: