Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Tuesday, February 01, 2011

ALOHA PEOPLE ~


yoyo ~ I'm here to blog before I go MIA.
Okay , I made a mistake. I'm only going to msia tomorrow night and
not tonight. Okay , I'm stupid , whatever lah. ;)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I'm here to upload some of the photos on gracey's 21st bdae !
today is her exact day.
Hope you had a great one babe. (Y)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
All these photos are taken from best friend's iphone
cause I no camera and I using lousy phone and the best thing
is , I went there with a no battery handphone. Wtf.
Nvm, I'm gonna step out to the society and work already.
Dear handphones and digital cams, please wait for me to splurge on you all k?
LOL.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Okay , the rest of the photos are with belle, yifeng, grace and alicia.
Waiting for them to upload the photos can wait a thousand years.
I don't blame them cause nobody is as free like me everyday
"kiao kah" at home only.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
p.s : I finally understand the pains of others last time when they're
waiting for me to upload their photos. :x
okay , wo zhi cuo le. :(
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Okay , so below are some of the lovely photos just in case you people
would fucking miss me. k? :)
BIRTHDAY GIRL. :D
.
.
.
.
.




Bestfriend & I nothing better to do and so snap snap snap.
Okay lah , actually is I keep wanting to snap. Know why?
Cause I find myself damn pretty and chio that day.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It's been sooo long since I last make up. that was my first time
make up go out okay. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
And luckily , after so long, I never lost the skill of making-up. :x
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Cny's gonna be here already. I suddenly thought of last year's cny.
Therefore, I'm gonna hop over to our lovely blog to blog already. Bye people ~
Don't miss me too much. ;)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Oh ya , another birthday present on my mind.
Maybe to my girlfriends lah.
You know the organiser that I'm using now?
Maybe you girls can buy the refiller for 2011 one for me?
At Bugis. Belle knows the place.
Okay , that's only if they came and read my blog.
Okay , that's it.
BYEbyeBYEbyeBYEbyeBYEbye ~ :D

No comments: