Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Saturday, February 05, 2011

I'M BACK PEOPLE! :D

I'm back I'm back I'm back I'm back. :D
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Anybody miss me? :D
lalalalalallalalalala~
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I'm gonna rant so much on my chinese new year.
Not interested parties please scroll until your fingers crack then
comes the photos of my lovely-fuck face and my beloved gfs and friends. :D
.
.
.
.
.
Anyway , this year's new year is kinda bored for me. -.-
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Came back from msia on "chu yi"
then tmd leg pain and stayed at home lonely. ._____.
Then Gracey & Kenneth came with Alicia and Irfan.
Together with neighbour , James buddy and his friend
& we played blackjack.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
And I lost my ang bao money about 40 bucks. :(
really feel like crying cause that's all I have.
See how gambling can kill people. D: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Then I super desperate for angbao(s) and tell my mummy I going
grandparents place tomorrow to collect.
& then mummy tell me some gave lah. LOL.
& she passed it to me. (Y)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Then Ah Peng Uncle won some of my money and see I very
poor thing, so changed the ringgit money I got from malaysia side with high rates.
Hahahahahahahahaha.
25 ringgit change to SGD$20.
Where to find such a good money changer?! :x
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Then second day of chinese new year,
leg still a little pain so never go grandparents place again. -.-
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Han and a few of his friends came over my place to blackjack
& this time I WON !
Fee-u-wee ~
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I really is want to quit gambling okay.
But I'm so nice not wanting to reject people.
So people jio then I okay okay loh. LOL.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Then head over to Tianhao's place to continue blackjack and mahjong. (Y)
Power lah I tell you.
Gamble whole day sia. Yaosiew ~
Really is one "giao gui" never bluff you. Hahahahahahaha.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Blackjack at first lose about $50 again. :(
Then win back a little in the end and lose about $20 like that. :x
HENG AHHHH ~ Never lose too much.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Then mahjong lose about $14 at the end of the day. Omg.
But at least this time I got "hu 5 tai(s)" once okay !
If Weihao's around , he confirm plus chop damn happy for me. :D
Nvm , I'm sure he's able to see it. :)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Then went back in the morning , slept awhile, Ah Peng Uncle came back
from malaysia and then woke me up and there we goes to grandparents place.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Nobody there already. :(
My uncles and Aunties damn lucky for those who never see me on the
first day. They save until lohhhh ~
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
But nvm lah , this is part of growing up.
I realise , as you grow older, the angbao money like lesser and lesser.
Don't know whether is it because when we grow older
then we realise the importance of money.
Maybe lah ah. :x
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Anyway , I don't really spend much mah so it's okay if this year
angbao a little.
Okay lah , I comforting myself can? -.-
ACTUALLY I MIND I MIND I MIND,
I MIND ALOT.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. :p
*kidding kidding*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Okay okay , enough of my nagging already.
Here come the pictures ~
Enjoy ! :D
Gracey's 21st birthday. :D
Photos from Alicia. :)
Grace, yifeng and belle too busy to upload already.
LOL.
And , these people are enough to be in my life already. :)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



pillow , heart to heart talk. Talk until damn pekchek those kind
you know , cause we mention some bitches. LOL.
Okay , maybe only bitch to me and yifeng only. ;x
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The game I asked Gracey to play with me cause I got no other
reason to make her drink ! Hahahahahahahahaha.
I cannot give her one cup full cause on my birthday ,
she said she put chance for me cause Weihao asked her not to
give me too much. So no choice,
but in the end, I turned into a lobster first and we stopped the game. :x
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Debbie & me. :)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.




Alicia & I . :D
The supposed-ing-ly stepsisters to be. D:
But too bad, we don't have to fate to be.
But nvm, at least we're still close now. :D
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
That's about all for Gracey's birthday. Shall wait for more photos
and I will share again with you all. :D
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I found this picture at google while I was searching for meaningful
quotes at google. Don't know why it appears there.
Must be got some meaning lah , just that we don't understand.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Don't you think this is so fucking chio and cool and nice?!
omg. I like leh. I want also. But I cannot think of what to put.
Should I put like the above , of my front, the chest part there
or both? D: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
tmd, getting more and more greedy. :x
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Don't know lah , see how first. :)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Below are gonna be my zi pai shots.
Haters of me , you can jolly well click on the x at the top
right hand corners if you don't wanna see my fuck face.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Don't later see liao , jealous I pretty then over at there give
nasty comments and talked to yourself which I don't need and
I don't even care. Lol.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
- Dr. Seuss
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.









Okay lah , I find myself damn chio wearing this tube dress so
I reach home after my grandparents place and
hardcore camwhore myself.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Okay , that's about all already. Seriously , gotta stop going
on and on and on and on. LOL.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Bye people. :) Hopefully can work after 18th feb.
I wanna go visit weihao on 25th feb leh.
Need money to cab leh.
It's too far to bus or train over yo.
Not that I'm a spoilt brat yo yo yo.
LOL.
Okay , BYE ~ :D

No comments: