Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

just curious and wondering...

have never tried being somebody's 小女人。be it the guy has a wife or has a gf. so i'm just curious....


i know a lot of people may say, eeeeew, why go and be a bitch to break up people's relationship or home ? why are u such a bitch? there're so manu better guys out there. why find someone who has a gf or a wife. that'd be what i would say in the past....

yet who wanna be a bitch? or called a bitch by others? yesss, maybe some really do? who really always always find someone who is attached. then again, i've got friends who is not a bitch in this case. it just happens at the wrong time , with the wrong person maybe. nobody really wants to be a bitch or be called a bitch. who can understands? u all never really tried to understand. sigh ~


but then again, yessss.... they may seems like a bitch or whatever whatever , there're a lot of better guys out there whatever whatever. maybe we could try putting ourselves in their shoe? hmmm, let's say, yes , they know there're better guys out there. but maybe the time wasn't right still so she might have not met yet? and the rest of the guy she met just doesn't has that chemistry that she has with that guy who has a gf or a wife?



and maybe at that point of time, when they're still friends, the guy with a gf or wife was there, by her side at that point of time and makes her even wants him more?



i don't know? cause i've never tried before. just thinking if i ever had this kind of incident , what would i do?



for example, a guy has a gf or a wife and we're friends in the first place. and just nice, i have some small problem and he's here for me. just listening to me , taking care of me. though i know he has a gf or even a wife, but he makes time for me.



i don't know what i would do too. feelings are hard to control too, right? and i just feels that if a guy has a gf or wife, he still shouldn't be so nice to a girl to lead her on right? why make all so xin ku leh? sigh ~


男人贱,女人犯贱。humans? maybe. or maybe why can't we just be like those days when there were still kings and guys can married a number of wife and be concubine. lol. i mean i don't think i would mind being the smaller one. but he should at least make some effort to meet me and give me care and concern when i need lah.


maybe, i don't mind sharing? i don't know too. cause maybe if that's my boyfriend or husband i wouldn't want to share it with somebody else of course too right? lol.


but what if... what if the girl only wants someone to show some care and concern and only be there when she needs him and no sex included? maybe , that's a different story? i not sure. just suddenly having these thoughts.



well, maybe we should just take it as the guy is just a super nice guy and that he treats every other girls the same with no any other intention and u're not so special afterall. maybe , that would save a lot of trouble.


what i can say , do not advanced into something further if u think u do not want to spoil that friendship. well... maybe afterall, feelings are hard to control.



sigh ~ why must we live with such complexity? why can't we just live and love simple? if only.... it's that easy.



sometimes i wonder too, why can't we just be alone? since we came to this world alone and leave alone. why mist we leave feelings behind when we're going alone.



i wish i was dead tgt with him. maybe , i'm still happily with him now? maybe... we never know? maybe there's afterlife and we won't be? cause may be we will meet others below or above? or where ever u think afterlife may be. lol.


just thinking... well, sometimes i just wish we could live with lesser feelings. maybe with no strings attached? lol.
or maybe, i'm just feeling a little lonely. haha. well, whatever it is , or may be. i guess i better not ponder to mich and just hit the sack !! ^^



i'm starting my day job soon!! 5th of march. will be working day and night. busier than ever !! hopefully by the time i won't have the time to think so much. i think sleep also not enough time liao. lol !! okay, can't wait!! it's just this coming monday !! weeee ~ :D


all right, some pictures for u guys to enjoy before i go. goodnight. ^^

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We promise to love each other for the rest of our lives, we also plan to get married, but suddenly my love broke up with me without saying anything.My heart was broken and i have no where to turn to for help until i meet DR.ADUWAWA.Who was so nice in helping me get my lover back in a flash.I just wanted to say a big thanks for helping me, THANKS YOU.I have tried other spell casters and they failed me,please i advise you not to waste time contact DR.ADUWAWA now.(aduwawaspiritualtemple@ yahoo. com)

Unknown said...

After been in relationship with a guy for 3 years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that don't believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I meant a spell caster called Dr, Aduwawa and I email him, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: (aduwawaspiritualtemple@yahoo.com) or you can call him on +2348112019701, you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything. CAN NEVER STOP TALKING ABOUT YOU SIR.