Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

ah dear is working at action city now . (:
am meeting kelly & ian later then wait
for ah dear to finish work . XD
yes yes , am leading a kinda happy life
now . so , do not come and disturb .



REPLY TO TAGS ....

passerby : hey , thanks for being a loyal
reader in my blog . hmmm , ya , i do learn
quite alot of things through this dispute la .
ya , ppl do get scared . BUT THE PROBLEM
is ... she didn't even tell me she's scared .
she even chased other ppl to go off and
causes fight between our own ppl and
let other ppl go and let us have lesser
ppl then let the other party like 6-7 beat us one .
when we can actually 2-3 beat us one .
she even say until like she will be there if anything
happen and ask us not to be affected by
other's ppl words . and the word is i TRUST
her that's why ended up in all this shyt .
she told me kaslyn do things very steady and
i TRUST her and this is all it happen .
and i told her they come down is that if they
play smelly , then they can help . BUT , she
just ran away lidat . then why should i call
her down in the first place and let her chase
away our ppl and let us kena beat till so jialat ?
yes , indeed i only fought with one of the other party but
the problem is ... yan yan and bei bei is
i call down one . then they kena more jialat than
me when i am the one who's having problem
with them ? and i know they're there with me
when i needed them most . BUT , it all does not
involve fight . it's just a listening ear . who couldn't
do that ? what i wan is a girlfren who could be with
me whenever i need help . whether is to
fight back or listening ear . NOT be there for me
when i need a listening but run away when there's
a fight ! and get things clear : u dunno anything
about the dispute , pls do not say anything !
i did not play smelly at all ! the small little
"innocent" girl in our school accused me of pushing me .
so i showed her wad is accidentally and
what is purposely . AND ... if u think , i'm
the one who start the fight outside our school
wanting to eat the christine , PLEASE !
think of her size and our size . she wanted to
beat kelly that's why i beat her first . i couldn't
let her beat kelly . could i ?
we're outnumbered and u think we eat them ?
use ur brain to think not ur ass .
i'm angry not because of wad but u accuse me
of eating ppl when i did not . i hate ppl
to accuse me and everybody knows that .
maybe we just need time . just put urself in
my shoe , grace . if i were to do wad u did to me ,
do u think u would still treat me as frens ?
at least i say frens is wad we could be .

LonElY : oh ya , so how did u know grace's bf
is joe ? so u must be one of her frens or my frens ?
dun tell me wad u read our blog la . do u think
the other party will know where grace stay and study ?
hello ! ya , everytime i have dispute , grace would
be there . BUT ... all of the time , we didn't have
any fight that was so violent at all . that's why she
didn't run . and everybody knows ... she's only good
at her mouth shooting other ppls . but when come to
fight , she'll just run away . but the thing is , why
dun she just tell me straight and i'll understand ?
yifeng is also scared . i can see that . but at least she
didn't come and tell me wad dun get affected by
other ppl words and ask me to chiong okays .
and the most important thing , she did not
chase anybody to go .
at least yifeng still got encourage and ask me to
go . but i didn't go is all because of wad grace and
wanqi said . yes , i would try to pull my bf away .
but if my bf says no , i wouldn't stop him .
i understand , he needs to help his brother and
couldn't bear to see them kena beat . but wat about
her ? she is not someone who always listen
to joe leh . from wad she told me , i dun think so
la . but i am a person who listens to defeng one okays .
but u think if we were to change and this problem
were hers , and if u think defeng were to pull
me away , u think i would go with him ?
let me tell u that i would even fight with him
there if he pulls me away !

i guess nobody should talk much about this
matter . it's a matter of our own and even
they didn't say a single word , why would u
all want to say a single thing ? everybody
put urself in her shoe but did anyone put urself
in my shoe ?
and the problem is , u all dun know the whole
thing so why keep pushing the blame on the
one who's angry and pity the one who is
sad ? it's not always the angry person doing
the wrong things okays .
can't i just be angry ?!
we either come out and talk or not
to talk about it . there's just too much to
talk if we were to talk in here .





and grace , remember that time rachel pour
u water and anna didn't help u and u're angry
at her ? hello ~ anna only didn't help u talk but
at least she's by ur side . but how about u ?
u walked away . so u think , i cannot be angry ?
and be so understanding ? i'm sorry , but i can't
do it . maybe someday , if the same thing happen
to urself , u'll understand . i won't be the one
doing it to u cause i dun wan wat revenge to be
all around but remember , wad goes around
comes around and by the time , i hope u'll know
how i feel deep inside .

No comments: