Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Friday, August 24, 2007

am at thomson with ah dear now . (:
was having high fever last few days .
so sick .
missed schools for 3 days and teachers
didn't even bother to take mc from me
and didn't even bother to call my house .
it's like wth ~ then what for i go school .
zzz . =.="


am going to celebrate yf's bdae tml .
hehheh ~ guess wad i'm buying for her ?
birthday cake ! lalalala*
we decided to go to marina and have
steamboat then to town to catch a movie .
but don't think is toning cause ah dear
is working on sunday morning .
abit wasted cause yifeng can ton !
sigh ~ but nvm . money money money .
bei bei is only joining us for movie
cause of her work . oh ya , thanks bei bei
for being there alright ? hey yf , this's
our secret . shall not tell u . haha . jk la .
not much secret also la .


i know i'm money face but can't blame
me ppl . i'm really tight this month .
need lotsa lotsa money . someone give it
to me puh-lease ! LOL . dream on la .

am going to study for my prelim later .
well , maybe after this post , after reading
many many ppl's blog , after going to
frenster , after audition-ing . LOL .
that's hours and hours later . well , listen
to my crap ! [for i will study . teehee ~]


ah dear's job at action city is not very good as
it's a part-time job and it's on and off . sometimes
only thus , it does not earn much . i would
be obliged if he could find a full time job .
of course i would stay at home study la .
well well , look at my english . doesn't it
seems to improved ? i got polish my english
want okays . siao siao huh . ahhahahahaha ~
okays la , update till here . xD

No comments: