Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Sunday, August 12, 2007

was having some dispute with some ppl last
week . thus , i couldn't watch the movie show
with my classmate . awww . next time okays .
wasted my money . it's alright . i'll get it back .

with this dispute , it teaches me quite a lot
of things . it teaches me not to trust anybody
not even ur closest frens . and i can finally see
who is the most steady and who is not .
this disute , actually make my frenship with
graceY and jasL weaker but strengthen
my frenship with bei bei and yan yan .

dun come and tell me u dunno they were going
to play smelly and dun come and tell me ur
bf pulled u away . u dun normally listen to
ur bf . and bei bei could even quarrel with lewis
for this matter i dun understand why u can't .
and if u know u were going to run away , u dun
have to chase away our ppl and let us have
smaller and smaller number of ppl and let them eat .
u also dun have to boost our morale if u know u
are going to run away . frens is wad we could be
and no more gfs . that's all . do not even bother
to explain .

we lost physically cause we're outnumbered .
but we didn't lose our pride and that's
more important . they just throw their face .
cause we didn't play shirt and we dared to
go down and they still eat us when they
say until they so steady to 3 on 3 .
wad a joke .

kelly , we dun have to have face in school .
wad we need is face outside . okays . just let others
say wad they want in school . they wan , they
come and fight us without calling outsiders to be involved ,
if not ask them dun
kaopei much . we dun have to
be guai lan . we'll talk to others nicely from
now onwards okays and i'm serious about it .


this lesson also teaches me not to be so guai lan when
i talk . and that is wad my ah dear told me .
let others be guai lan and we talk nicely .
ya , and i admit that i am guai lan la . at time though .
=x
okay , i shall not say more cause it's SECRET between
me , kelly , yifeng , bei bei , yan yan , ah dear & kerin .
XD

actually wanted to go pulau ubin with
ah dear , nat , kerin , yifeng yesterday .
but in the end i can't wake up and they
say dun wan . so we went to sengpang
bedok and pray . okays , i dunno whether
that's the correct spelling anot . but
i guess that's about all i wan to say .

update again ! (:

No comments: