Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Sunday, January 06, 2008

am watching 斗牛要不要 now. (:
nice nice. very nice. haha.
have been busy working,
meeting frens and accompanying
ah dear this few days.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
went to shopping with ah dear,
kerin & yifeng ytd.
headed to town first. thought ah dear
could buy for me my bebe wallet.
but when i went there, it's sold out already!
so sad can! but ah dear bought me this guess
wallet in the end. (:

ah dear still promised to buy me the bebe wallet this month after he gets his pay. (: so i pray hard that there's stocks coming in. hehhehheh.

after that, kerin & yifeng joined us. we went to billy bomber to have our dinner and headed to bishan. ah dear bought a adidas jacket for himself. (: when we reached bishan, me and yifeng headed to joop and i bought two dresses and a tube and yifeng bought a tube. (: then headed to hypnosis. i bought a dress as there's a sale going on and a shades. it's a shopping spree for yesterday~

PHOTOS FROM AH DEAR'S PHONE

as ah dear has used his pay to buy a new phone, he returned me the sony ericsson w850i. so now i can upload all those photos from that phone.

















see the three noobs. they think they are so in fashion. hahahahaha.




















photos of myself lah. i'm very zilian de. XD





see my drawings for ah dear. ain't it so cute? hur~
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
okays, update till here. i'm gonna pack my bed
and cupboard already cause i've got more
stuffs already. see ya!

No comments: