Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Saturday, January 26, 2008

hello, i'm at partner's house now and i've got alot alot to say.
i've gotten back my results and i'm very very disappointed in it.
i got 26 points, i passed everything BUT... i failed my ENGLISH!!!
&& i've got nowhere to go except for ITE and the courses is just
not my cup of tea. -.-
i know i know... i'm fussy.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
&& so i decided to study in a private school && to retake
my english, maths & combined science as i'm super disappointed
in my maths. i thought after retaking my maths, i could score
a A1 or A2 and in the end, i got B3 AGAIN. zzz.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
okays, pictures for ah dear & me, andrea's bdae will be upload
soooooon. *i promised*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
i will be having chalets at pasir ris, aranda resort
for my 18th birthday and i'm sooooo happy.
and that's one thing i'm happy of. (:
that's all peepo. update soon.

No comments: